Wednesday, February 07, 2018

The Official Guide for FamilySearch

Were you wondering if there was one?  

An official guide to FamilySearch?  Well, there is!

Of course there are lot of websites that talk about FamilySearch.org and there is plenty of help on the FamilySearch Wiki, but if you
want a workbook online, a project manager, then use this FamilySearch Official Guide.

Many of us have learned by trial and error, but some of us like to study the "rule book" at the beginning of a new endeavor.  

Still others have a specific question about using FamilySearch; well check out the guidebook and let me know how or whether you plan to utilize it for that purpose.

P.S.  When I want to find a specific page at FamilySearch.org, I Google what I'm looking for and Google usually takes me there!  Another great way to find a specific topic at FamilySearch is WorldCat.org.

And then, there is the Unofficial guide as well.  I found it easily, the information for the book, at WorldCat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...