Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Blaine T. Bettinger posted on Facebook about a story of a man who gives lots and lots of his time to digitizing old newspapers.  
The story was just too good to pass up, So "Dear Myrtle" shared Blaine's post in her public group on Facebook.  

Now, I'm falling in line with others who realize that Tom Tryniski is an amazing person!  Here is the link to the orginal article at Columbia Journalism Review.

It's this type of individual that moves the rest of us to do a little more in the area of Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness.

Tom's website, Fulton History, has little surprises here and there as he steps outside of the state of New York with his newspaper scanning project.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...