Monday, February 03, 2014

A Work in Progress

What is a "Blog"?  One of the things it isn't: It isn't static.  In fact, you might consider it as a body of work that is in progress. 

EOGN (Eastman Online Genealogy Newsletter) has several facets to it.  One such facet is an encyclopedia of genealogical terms and information.  I love that this particular addition to the Encyclopedia is information about a Texas genealogical society.  So, have you explored this resource to find a society that is in the area where you're researching?

If you're wondering how Dick Eastman can accumulate so much information for his blog, it's really no secret that he accepts submissions for the Encyclopeida of Genealogy.  Has your historical or genealogical society submitted their information?






No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...