Saturday, March 02, 2019

Conferences, Events, Fun or What?!!

Announcing the Federation of Genealogical Societies August Conference:  Ta-dum!  Drum Roll!  Hip, Hip, Hurrah!

Just wound up with the RootsTech 2019 event and I loved watching the Free Streaming Sessions!  Some of the presentations were video taped and will be on the Internet soon, (next week).  Those are free also.  I just checked and there are videos that are already for you to explore.

Great learning tool, folks...a way to get your society members excited and informed, or for you loners, it could become an education tool.   And older videos are also available from past years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...