Thursday, February 28, 2019

Important Links for the RootsTech Connoiseur

Just a reminder:  


After the Roots Tech Even

is over, there will be a website where you can go and view several of the 2019 sessions online.  It will be similar to this site:  Rootstech 2018, only of course, it will say "2019"!

Or at least that's what I thought.  Here is the URL site/cue: 

Scroll down until you see 

"Recorded Classes at RootsTech 2019"

The following classes are being recorded (not live streamed) during the conference. Recordings will be posted shortly after RootsTech 2019 concludes (on Saturday, I think) and will be available in the video archive.

Recorded Classes (12, by my count).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...