Thursday, February 28, 2019

I am not a stenographer



So, as I've been watching the free streaming sessions at Rootstech, (https://www.rootstech.org/), I've been taking notes.  Most likely, no one will be able to make any sense out of those notes!  A stenographer, I am not!

However, in an effort to get you excited about the presentations, the quality and immense information available there at this event, I am going to attach those notes.  Sometime, next week (after RootsTech at Salt Lake City is over), there will be a free special online archive of many of those presentations!! 

When the live streaming isn't taking place, there are snippets of presentations.  If you have a need to feel positive and be uplifted, you need the RootsTech experience!  

Now, I have to figure out how to publish my notes!  Because I'm not only not a stenographer, but I'm not a computer nerd, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...