Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Sneak Peek of My Presentation at the Family HIstory Fair

I have a history of getting off topic when I teach classes or do presentations, so I thought that just in case I do that at the upcoming Family History Fair, I will share some sneak peeks with you via this blog.  



First, before I lose my train of thought (I am getting aged!), I have to thank the editor of the newsletter for our Genealogical Society of Okaloosa County.  Thanks, Ed Crosby for the article, "23 Non-Genealogy Websites That Genealogists Really Should Use", [from Family Live Magazine].  

This article can also be found at https://www.familytreemagazine.com/premium/nongenealogy-websites/.

Anyway, for my presentation I hope to discuss some of these websites, plus a few more that I've run across over the years.  Do you have a favorite website?  Please e-mail me your favorite websites for finding ancestors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...