Saturday, February 16, 2019

Family HIstory Fair Stuff 2019

Here is a LINK for registering for the Family History Fair, 2019.  

I obtained a "flier" for the NWF Family History Fair at my local Family History Center today.  The schedule for that resource is Thursdays 10 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; Saturdays is  10a.m.-1:00 p.m.  

We Love our Snowbirds!  Safe Travel to all!
Many "snowbirds" have been visiting the FHC, but will be leaving soon!  




Not sure if the Family History Fair has up to the most up-to-date info at their Facebook Page, but will check it out and get back to you.  

I'm also posting some information that I received from the fellow who is in charge of organizing the event (March 9th, 2019)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...