Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Lisa Louise Cooke "Genealogy Gems"

My granddaughter, Kaylee, is getting first hand knowledge about "babysitting" her new brother.  Or should I say, she is getting experience in "lapsitting"!?



I "attended" a webinar today, a genealogy/"family history" webinar.  So excited about the message that I've decided to share my notes with you.   I take notes because as an unpaid viewer, a non-subscriber to Legacy Webinars, I don't have the option to download the "hand-out".  My notes are rough, but perhaps you would like to check out some of the links.

From time to time, I do subscribe on a monthly basis.  I never follow one of these webinars, but that I get re-excited about family history.  I always learn something!  I can't always write my notes fast enough, but perhaps you will get something out of them, anyway.  If you can't open the PDF format, let me know and I will send you a word document.

Today's webinar featured one of my favorite people in all of the genealogy community.  Lisa Louise Cooke!

Here is a link to those Notes I took during the Webinar:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/18FeQ9N0YMDRj_-VHkBRtWvwqZYWM8D-L/view

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...