Friday, October 21, 2016

If you are falling asleep thinking about your family tree, then perhaps what you need is a treat or two!  Open your eyes wide and accept the following as my Halloween treat "bag" for you:

  • Marriage Vital Record Index Collections:  On this, you should definitely read the small print and then, scroll down to the alphabetical list of links.  Makes you wonder...what else can you find in the FamilySearch Wiki?
Well, there you have it!  Enough to keep you busy through Halloween, maybe!  Remember, if you are giving out candy, turn your porch light on.  I hope I've turned the porch light on for you, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...