Thursday, September 15, 2016

Center for LIfelog Learning is educational and fun!

I am looking forward to the new session starting up this week (Friday, for me), for the Center for Lifelong Learning.  

Over the years, I have met new friends, attended classes like "The Bible as Literature", "Balance and Strength", and "World Decisions".   The classes are held at a variety of places, but many of them happen at the Fort Walton Beach campus for Northwest Florida State College and the University of West Florida.  

I enjoy eating lunch on Fridays at the little Campus Cafe.  We try to get as many scrunched up to the table as we can; of course, there are other options for lunch, too.  You can bring your own or get take-out from the Campus Cafe or other places and enjoy a weekly presentation from a member of the community that has something interesting to share!

I guess what I really want to say is that I enjoy the mental stimulation and the comraderie at the CLL.  I am teaching Family History on the Internet; registration is closed, now, but if you are looking for something to do in January of 2017, consider the Center for Lifelong Learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...