Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Want Help with Your Brick Wall?

Family Historian: "Help. Help! I'm Stuck"!
Attention Beyond Basic Genealogy Class:

Bring to class a family group sheet for your elusive ancestor.  Fill out the form as completely and as accurately as you can.  We will analyze the information and weigh the evidence as a class.  Then, we will try to find you some new leads!

Everyone in your database will be listed in at least one family group as a child in a family.  If that person marries or has children, then they will also be listed in that "family group".  Below are some places on the Internet where you can access free printable family history charts, and especially the family group sheet.









No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...