Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Ancestry Insider: Darned Divorcee’s Deposition

The Ancestry Insider: Darned Divorcee’s Deposition

This is for my new CLL Class Members.  If you have a subscription to Ancestry.com or use FamilySearch, this is a BLOG that you might want to subscribe to.  You can receive it via e-mail or view it online.

Since we were recently, (Friday), speaking about original records, I thought you might enjoy this discussion.  And remember, Mr. Sider is an unofficial blogger for Ancestry.com and/or FamilySearch.  However, he is an Official Blogger for RootsTech, the upcoming conference in Salt Lake City.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...