Sunday, March 01, 2015

Genealogical Journal by Daniel M. Hogan (Paperback) - Lulu

Genealogical Journal by Daniel M. Hogan (Paperback) - Lulu

I found this an appealing idea for a gift for your favorite genealogist.  You can go to the local "get anything and everything" store and buy a blank notebook for less but I've learned over the years that having a "dedicated" place and time to do your genealogy is a super way to achieve success in researching your family.

Well, do you have a "dedicated" research notebook for each ancestral line you are following? Toting a notebook around (yes, I'm discussing a physical paper product, here), is occasionally easier to deal with on a research trip than a virtual type.

It's at least worth trying.  Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...