Friday, September 05, 2014

I Love Family History Research in the 21st Century

As I age, sometimes I get a little grumpy, but just so I'm really clear, I love doing family history research in this age of technological wonders!

I know that I complain sometimes and I'm impatient, occasionally, for everything on the Internet to be just like I want it, not in good time, but now!

However, when technology and technologically-savvy folks get together, there is absolutely nothing to do but get out of their way and let them perform their marvels.  I cannot say too much tonight (okay, it's early morning hours), about how satisfied and pleased I am with two of my favorite Web sites: Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org

I'm as happy as a baby with an ice cream cone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...