Saturday, October 20, 2012

Scheduled Family History Expos

Scheduled Family History Expos   

I've added this link because with the season of Autumn, I always feel a resurgence of the wanderlust in my nature.  Who doesn't love a field trip in the fall?!

There are in the navigation bar of the web site other goodies: the shopper in me is also more likely to come alive with Christmas not that far off.  Click on the Blog for material that will stimulate your brain and consider subscribing to the free newsletter. 


Have you attended a Family History Expo?  Share your experience with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...