Saturday, January 31, 2015

Family Tree Maker: The Family Stories to Save for Future Generations

Family Tree Maker: The Family Stories to Save for Future Generations

Encourage your children and grandchildren to tell stories about their family life.  This would be planting the seed, I believe, for remembering and sharing stories later on.

I have been telling stories to my 19 year old grandson.  I don't know if, in his busy and already crowded brain, he will retain them, but the fact that he listens politely helps me share the stories and someday, down the line, he will remember something, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...