Thursday, October 10, 2013

Resources - 4YourFamilyStory.com

Resources - 4YourFamilyStory.com

Someone, (Caroline?), put a lot of work and thought into this apparently comprehensive listing!  Can't wait to show my CLL students!  Thank you "4YourFamilyStory.com".  And your suggestion about cleaning up online trees goes not just for ancestry, but for all of them.  At Ancestry, I often download a gedcom and compare it with my original (just what I knew from scratch); then because I have Roots Magic, I can compare the two side by side and see what fits and what doesn't.  The only thing I transfer though are documents (sources) that I've evaluated, well and how those sources line up with my original records.  Then, my orginal records are always fresh and refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...