Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Watch segments of RootsTech

This is an article that lets you know the schedule for broadcasted sessions of the 2018 RootsTech event.

I'm sending this to all the members of my current CLL class, but feel free to share the link with others that you believe might be interested.  

From the article, regarding the 19 Streaming Sessions: 
 In 2017, streaming sessions garnered more than 50,000 views, and that number continues to grow each year.
The streamed sessions will include the popular general sessions and a sampling of technology and family history presentations appealing to varied interests.
 Prominent vendors who will be attending the event, include representatives from Ancestry.com, MyHeritage.com, and others.  Watch the newsletters you get from these companies; some of them have posted promotionals in conjunction with the RootsTech event.
This event is the largest genealogical conference in this hemisphere, if not in the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...