Friday, January 26, 2018

Newsletters, Websites, Blogs, and Twitter!

Imagine my delight when I discovered this gal over at Twitter: https://twitter.com/RedheadGenealog!

Not only do I have a redhead granddaughter, but my best friend in high school was a red head!  At the Center for Lifelong Learning, we've been learning about genealogical newsletters, websites, and blogs.  

I get to start on a new track, now: no, not redheaded genealogists, but genealogy on twitter!

 Four other tweets you'll want to check out are:
  1. NEHGS Tweeter, Mr. Lambert 
  2. Memes and Inspiration at This URL: https://twitter.com/FTCircles 
  3.  Interment.net (for those who just love a good cemetery read)!
  4. Kenneth Marks, Ancestor Hunter:  This guy loves newspapers!
Now, if you want to know more or you want to see more like this, Please send a comment OR subscribe me to your email box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...