Saturday, April 29, 2017

Challenge Your Brain Every Day

http://www.funtrivia.com/email/play.cfm?egroup=1558938&tmp=1493345111


Trivia quizzes and other brain games will help you to stay sharp, mentally.  Genealogy/Family History research will do very well for mental calisthenics, also. 

1.  You know when and where your ancestor was born.  What was his occupation?  Where can you find that information?  
2.  Where can you find a source that explains the "titles" or names of different occupations?

Check back in my next post for the answers to that and other questions!  But first, Google or search online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...