Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lifelong Learning

Every conversation needs a "starter"; sometimes that's a bit of news, sharing a personal experience, or showing baby photos!

Today's sharing has to do with a presentation I created at Google Docs for my "Beyond Basic Genealogy" class at the Center for Lifelong Learning.  I hope as we review together, some of the things we've discussed over the course of this session, we will stay on task with our family history reseach even after the course ends.

Here's the presentation, or at least I hope I can post it here! 

Be sure to click on "Present" in the upper right corner and it should come off as a slideshow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...