Saturday, June 28, 2014

How Do I Begin To Document and File Family History?  An Introduction

How Do I Begin To Document and File Family History?  An Introduction

If this is an introduction, then it is quite comprehensive.  It is a site rich in thought content.  No pretty pictures, no design candy, but chock full of theory, principle, and links.

Take some time to read (yes, I said R-E-A-D) and digest the information.  Perhaps, you could write your own thesis, using what you have learned in your genealogy experience as a basis for a discussion and sharing.

And do not get overwhelmed.  This is a lifelong pursuit you have begun.  You will move from one step to the next, progressing in your knowledge and skill, growing progressively, up the ladder of realization and accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When I was Young! Tennis Interview

  I may have been a little bit precocious at the age of 15 or 16.  But I didn't let that stop me!   While Northwest Florida might have b...